GLoCALL is proud to announce the call for proposals for GLoCALL 2013. This year's conference will be held 28-30 November, 2013 in Da Nang, Vietnam.
GLoCALL 2013 invites proposals for presentations that are related to computer-assisted language learning (CALL). Proposals for ‘Papers’ (35 minutes), ‘Workshops’ (80 minutes), ‘Symposia’ (80 minutes), ‘Posters’ and 'Virtual Presentations' should be submitted by 30 April, 2013.
Proposals are encouraged within the sub-themes below, but are not limited to:
- application of technology to the language classroom.
- localizing Internet materials to the classroom.
- using the Internet for cultural exchange.
- managing multimedia/hypermedia environments.
- e-learning, collaborative learning and blended learning.
- emerging technologies.
- fostering autonomous learning through technology.
- training language teachers in e-learning environments.
Successful applicants will be notified by 31 May, 2013, although those who require an earlier decision for funding purposes may request so in the Comments area of the Proposal Submission Form.
More information can be found at: http://glocall.org.
And submissions can be made at: http://glocall.org/openconf2013/openconf.php.
International participants, please visit:http://glocall.org/.
Residents of Vietnam: 1,000,000VND
Note: A discount of 20% is applied for early registration for payments made before 15 August, 2013.
The registration fee includes working papers, lunches and tea/coffee for refreshment during the event, and conference certificates.
Method of payment (for residents of Vietnam only):
1) Bank transfer. Please note that bank fee charge may apply (any bank charge must be borne by the applicants). Our bank account details are as follows:
Name: Đặng Vinh
Account No: 040017700490
Bank: Sacombank Đà Nẵng
Please email email@example.com when you finish the bank transfer.
2) On-the-spot payment. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance if you choose this option.
Language used at the conference: English
Feel free to contact us for further information via the following address:
Nguyễn Thái Mỹ Iên (Ms.)
Tel: (84-511) 3699340
Fax: 84-511 3699 338
Or, contact the conference coordinators at:
Dr. Nguyễn Văn Long
A/Prof. Dr. Lưu Qúy Khương